Freitag, 27. April 2012

Gifts for Gardeners

Everytime I look out of my window it seems as if the plants in the garden have grown a few centimetres. Unfortunately this also means weeding.
With mother's day around I thought it might be time for projects making gardening more fun and more stylish.
Here is my pick:

Starting at the bottom left and moving on clockwise:
  • Gardenders Apron by Kristie from OCD via Sew, Mama, Sew!
  • Bags for Seeds by Holly from holloughby
  • Fleece Boot Socks by Cherie from Studio Cherie via Sew, Mama, Sew!
  • Garden Apron Calli from Mahe It Do
  • Quilted Garden Tote by Alissa from Handmade by Alissa via Sew, Mama, Sew!
  • Selfmade Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub by Stephanie from Under the Table and Dreaming
  • Gardening Bucket Bag by Beccy from Wipster

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd like to hear from you